This edition: The Naked Future: What Happens In A World That Anticipates Your Every Move?
Original tape date: June 4, 2014.
First aired: October 20, 2014.
Author Patrick Tucker says that today we create information in everything that we do, and there is no going back. But instead of seeing this as as a threat, we should seize the opportunity to use it to our advantage. How can big data improve our lives? Recorded 6/4/14
Patrick Tucker Author, “The Naked Future”
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm