This edition: Peaceland: Conflict Resolution And The Everyday Politics of International Intervention
Original tape date: October 1, 2014.
First aired: December 15, 2014.
Barnard professor Severine Autesserre draws on her experiences in Congo, Kosovo, and other conflict zones to examine how everyday behavior, such as the expatriates' social habits and actions caused by lack of local knowledge, strongly influence the effectiveness of many peacekeeping operations.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm