This edition: Money and American Politics
Original tape date: December 10, 2014.
First aired: April 20, 2015.
Harvard Law professor Lawrence Lessig founded a "super PAC" which raised $10 million to support candidates committed to radical reform of campaign financing. Most of them lost, but Lessig is not daunted. He fights on, convinced that the majority of Americans agree with him and that change will come.
Lawrence Lessig Professor of Law & Director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, Harvard University; founder of Stanford Law School’s Center for Internet and Society
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm