This edition: Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in Europe
Original tape date: January 30, 2015.
First aired: May 4, 2015.
Stratfor chairman George Friedman discusses the political and financial turmoil in Europe, with the ongoing Ukraine Crisis and a significant disconnect between Germany and Southern Europe. Can the European Union be saved or will long-simmering tensions bring conflict back to the continent? Taped 1/30/15
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm