This edition: Defending Our Borders vs. Defending Our Liberties
Original tape date: April 23, 2015.
First aired: September 21, 2015.
ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero discusses his organization's history, the nation's response to 9/11, and his frustrations with the Obama administration and the state of national security. How can we fight for civil liberties while keeping the country safe?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm