This edition: The Ethics Police? The Struggle to Make Human Research Safe
Original tape date: April 28, 2015.
First aired: November 16, 2015.
Columbia University psychiatry professor Dr. Robert L. Klitzman explores the troubling and complex ethical issues surrounding medical experimentation with human subjects. How do the U.S. institutional review boards work? What does "informed consent" mean when you need a law degree to understand the consent forms?
Dr. Robert L. Klitzman Psychiatry Professor, Columbia University
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm