This edition: Blueprint for Revolution
Original tape date: April 22, 2015.
First aired: December 7, 2015.
In the late 1990s, CANVAS executive director Srdja Popovic and his friends used humor, irony, and imagination to help topple Serbian dictator Slobodan Milosevic. Now an adviser for activists in more than 15 countries, Popovic explains that nonviolent struggle is a teachable skill, and that it is not only the most ethical, but the most successful path to revolution. Recorded 4/22/15.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm