This edition: Pacific: A Discussion with Author Simon Winchester
Original tape date: November 16, 2015.
First aired: April 18, 2016.
Master storyteller, researcher, and traveler Simon Winchester takes us on a fascinating voyage through the Pacific with an eye on ethics and geopolitical rivalries. How did a volcano in the Philippines alter the course of history in the South China Sea? What should be China's role in the world's largest ocean?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm