This edition: Turkey's Borders: Consequences of Chaos in SyriaTweet
Original tape date: March 28, 2016.
First aired: June 19, 2016.
Brookings Institution's Kemal Kirişci says over 4.8 million Syrians have become refugees and this is not the only displacement crisis around the globe. This troubling and informative talk raises both practical and ethical issues, not only for Turkey and its neighbors but for the entire world.
Kemal Kirisci TÜSİAD Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy, Center on the United States and Europe Director - The Turkey Project, Brookings
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm