This edition: Blood Year: The Unraveling of Western CounterterrorismTweet
Original tape date: March 22, 2016.
First aired: September 12, 2016.
Counterterrorism expert David Kilcullen says that to come up with a workable strategy going forward, we have to understand exactly what went wrong in the years since 9/11. We must also admit that everyone bears part of the blame, from "reckless" Bush to "feckless" Obama.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm