This edition: The Next Pandemic
Original tape date: May 25, 2016.
First aired: September 19, 2016.
In over 20 years at the Centers for Disease Control, Dr. Ali Khan battled Ebola, SARS, and other deadly diseases. But what really worries him is the effect that political and social factors can have on fighting these outbreaks. With Zika emerging as the newest threat, what can governments--and individuals--do to be better prepared?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm