This edition: The Industries of the Future
Original tape date: March 7, 2016.
First aired: October 3, 2016.
Former Hillary Clinton adviser Alec Ross discusses crypto currencies, cyber warfare, pervasive "sousveillance" that erodes our privacy, and much more. What are the upsides and the downsides to this brave new world?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm