This edition: Time to Wake Up
Original tape date: June 17, 2016.
First aired: October 17, 2016.
U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) says, "The story of our failure on climate change is a story of our failure to understand the truly manipulative and evil effects of money in politics." Is Congress finally starting to wake up to this danger?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm