This edition: A Conversation with Krista Tippett on Becoming WiseTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2016.
First aired: November 21, 2016.
Krista Tippett, host of the "On Being" radio show, asks, what does it mean to be human, and how do we want to live? "We possess intelligence. We possess consciousness. And we have this capacity as human beings to take this further step to become wise," she says in this fascinating interview.
Krista Tippett Host/Executive Producer, On Being / Krista Tippett Public Productions
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm