This edition: The Pros, Cons, and Ethical Dilemmas of Artificial IntelligenceTweet
Original tape date: September 21, 2016.
First aired: December 5, 2016.
Yale scholar Wendell Wallach says artificial intelligence will soon confront societies with new and complex ethical challenges. From driverless cars to lethal autonomous weapons, how should societies cope and what role should global governance play?
Wendell Wallach Yale University
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm