This edition: Connecting Ethics, The Environment, And Economics
Original tape date: January 30, 2017.
First aired: June 19, 2017.
Filmmaker Shalini Kantayya, says, "I think we as a movement have not done a good job of making climate change a kitchen-table issue, of making this an economic issue for working families, and that is what it is." In this talk, she discusses her film "Chasing the Sun" about America's growing solar industry.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm