This edition: The Ethics of Big Data
Original tape date: September 7, 2017.
First aired: October 27, 2017.
Microsoft Research's danah boyd discusses the ethical implications of the big data explosion and the intersection of technology and society. How are young people using social media? What does it mean for our future?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm