This edition: An Uncertain Ally: Turkey Under Erdogan's Dictatorship
Original tape date: September 14, 2017.
First aired: November 10, 2017.
Columbia's David L. Phillips says that we need to face the fact that Turkey under Erdo?an has become a rogue regime. It's a corrupt, repressive, Islamist dictatorship and the U.S. should no longer regard it as an ally, but as a strategic adversary.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- False Dawn: Protest, Democracy, and Violence in the New Middle East with Steven A. Cook
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:30am, 2:30pm