This edition: Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
Original tape date: October 26, 2017.
First aired: March 9, 2018.
University of Oxford's A. C. Grayling says that representative democracy in the UK has been corrupted by the three B's: blackmail, bullying, and bribery. There are similar problems in the United States. How can we make democracy work? How can governments become more transparent?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm