This edition: China, Climate Change, and the Environment with Elizabeth Economy
Original tape date: November 7, 2017.
First aired: March 23, 2018.
Elizabeth Economy, senior fellow at Council on Foreign Relations, is an expert on Chinese domestic and foreign policy, especially related to environmental matters. How does climate change play into Xi Jinping's larger strategy for China's economy and its role on the global stage?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm