This edition: Tackling Inequality in the United States
Original tape date: January 8, 2018.
First aired: April 13, 2018.
Institute for Policy Studies' Chuck Collins grew up in a wealthy family and gave away his fortune at the age of 26, yet he realizes that he still has advantages accrued over generations. The current level of inequality is bad for society as a whole, he declares, but it doesn't have to be this way. It can be reversed.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm