This edition: The Case for Universal Basic Income with Andrew Yang
Original tape date: March 16, 2018.
First aired: June 8, 2018.
Andrew Yang, a candidate for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election, says that a universal basic income of $1,000 per month for every American would be greatly beneficial for the economy.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Friday, August 24 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm