Latest edition: Economic Statecraft
First aired: March 17, 2014.
Eric Schmidt is an entrepreneur, internet strategist and technology developer who served as the CEO of Google Inc. for almost ten years. In 2011, he stepped into his current position as Executive Chairman, where he is responsible for developing Google's external business relations as well as advising senior leadership. Joining Google in 2001, Schmidt helped to grow the global technology giant from a Silicon Valley start-up. With Jared Cohen, Director of Google Ideas, Eric Schmidt wrote The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business, published in April 2013.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Economic Statecraft
- Wednesday, December 17 - 12:00pm, 11:35pm
- China's Foreign Policy
- Wednesday, December 10 - 12:00pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, December 13 - 5:30pm
- Climate and Security
- Wednesday, December 3 - 12:00pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, December 6 - 5:30pm
- Energy Independence
- Wednesday, November 26 - 12:00pm, 11:30pm
- Islamic Extremism In Africa
- Wednesday, November 19 - 12:00pm