This edition: Should the U.S. Declare a "Special Relationship" with Germany?
Original tape date: March 28, 2011.
Guests: Daniel Hamilton, Executive Director, Center for Transatlantic Relations, John Hopkins University; Charles Kupchan, Professor of International Affairs, Georgetown University.
- The Future of Kurdistan
- Thursday, June 14 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 3:30pm
- The Rise of ISIS
- Thursday, June 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 3:30pm
- Middle East Alliances
- Thursday, May 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 3:30pm
- Global Health: Preventing Pandemic
- Thursday, May 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 3:30pm
- South Africa: In the Shadow of Mandela
- Saturday, May 19 - 3:30pm