This edition: Grace Under FireTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2012.
First aired: April 18, 2012.
One Queens Assemblywoman's campaign strategy sparks a debate over whether she is trying to hide her ethnicity, we're there to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the IPPIES Awards for outstanding members of the ethnic media, and we hear what the city has planned to mark Immigrant Heritage Week. Finally, we profile a Mayan choreographer who uses dance to dispel doomsday prophecies.
Connie Chung Broadcast Journalist
Javier Dzul Mayan Dancer & Choreographer, Dzul Dance
Abi Ishola Independent Sources
Shane Dixon Kavanaugh Reporter, Crain’s New York Business
Zyphus Lebrun Host; Producer, Study With the Best; Independent Sources
Errol Louis TV Host, Inside City Hall (NY1)
Marlene Peralta Host/Producer, Independent Sources/Science & U!
Fatima Shama Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Immigration Affairs
Stephen Shepard Dean, Graduate School of Journalism/CUNY
Vianora Vinca Producer/Co-Host, Independent Sources
Joe Wei Managing Editor, World Journal
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm