This edition: The Rebranding of Bed-StuyTweet
Original tape date: May 28, 2012.
First aired: May 30, 2012.
We see how Bedford-Stuyvesant is trying to re-brand itself as a community on the rise. We look into the reasons for high unemployment in the Bronx. Then, we hear about an organization that's highlighting ethnic music and culture in an attempt to spur social change.. Tune in tonight- 8:30PM Cable Channel 75, FiOS Channel 30.
Mamoudou Conde Founder & Artistic Director, Nimbaya!
Jeanmarie Evelly Reporter, The Norwood News
Ron Howell Journalist/Blogger, BrooklynRon.com
Doug Jones Vice President of Economic Development/Executive Director, Bed-Stuy Gateway Business Improvement District (BID)
Garry Pierre-Pierre Producer/Co-Host, Independent Sources
Karen Sander Artistic Director, World Music Institute
Vianora Vinca Producer/Co-Host, Independent Sources
- Caribbean Disunity
- Saturday, September 15 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Affordable Housing in New York
- Saturday, September 1 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 4 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 6 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 11 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 13 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- 2017: The Year in Review
- Tuesday, August 28 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, August 30 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm