This edition: The Emerging Asian BlocTweet
Original tape date: November 12, 2012.
First aired: November 14, 2012.
On this edition of Independent Sources, we explore why Asians say they are still being ignored by Democrats and Republicans despite their record turnout during the Presidential election. We hear about some of the ethnic media who are on the verge of permanent closure because of Superstorm Sandy. Then we find out what one group is doing to help men who have endured childhood abuse.
Christopher M. Anderson Executive Director, MaleSurvivor.org
Stella Chan Reporter, Sing Tao Daily
Dr. Howard Fradkin Author
Abi Ishola Independent Sources
Cristina DC Pastor Editor in Chief, TheFilAm.net
Marlene Peralta Host/Producer, Independent Sources/Science & U!
Garry Pierre-Pierre Producer/Co-Host, Independent Sources
Michelle K. Rea Executive Director, New York Press Association
José Luís Rodríguez Founder & CEO, HITN-TV
- Heat Seeker
- Friday, April 13 - 9:00pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, April 17 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, April 19 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, April 24 - 4:30pm
- Art Influenced
- Friday, March 30 - 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 31 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, April 3 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, April 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 7 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, April 10 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, April 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- On the Rocks
- Tuesday, March 27 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, March 29 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm