This edition: Juvenile InjusticeTweet
Original tape date: November 4, 2013.
First aired: November 6, 2013.
On this edition of Independent Sources, we talk about the ongoing effort to get New York to end the practice of charging and trying teenagers as adults. Then we speak to author Allen Salkin about his book that exposes some of the Food Network's dark secrets. Finally, we profile the Eagle Academy, a school for at-risk black and Hispanic boys.
David C. Banks President & CEO, Eagle Academy for Young Men
Allen Salkin Author, From Scratch: Inside the Food Network
Alison Wilkey, Esq. Youth Represent, Director of Policy and Legal Services
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Saturday, September 15 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm