This edition: The Minority MandateTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2013.
First aired: November 13, 2013.
On this edition of Independent Sources, we talk about whether Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio will be able to live up to the expectations of the majority of minorities who elected him, we learn about an internet campaign against sexism that has sparked a heated international debate, and we profile a program that hopes to get more students and teachers of color involved with modern ballet.
Nanette Braun Chief of Communications and Advocacy, UN Women
Erica Lall Dancer/Scholarship Recipient, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School/American Ballet Theatre
Rachel Moore Chief Executive Officer, American Ballet Theatre
Tom Robbins Investigative Journalist in Residence, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm