This edition: Immigrant ImpactTweet
Original tape date: November 18, 2013.
First aired: November 20, 2013.
On this edition of Independent Sources, we talk about how immigrants continue to have a positive impact on New York City's economy. We learn about one man's adventures while walking every square mile of New York City. Then we profile two French women who're trying to spice up public school lunches.
Ingrid Calvo Co-Founder, IN'BOX Smart and Tasty
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
William B. Helmreich Author, The New York Nobody Knows
Chris Meleco Chef, IN'BOX Smart and Tasty
Stéphanie Rubin Co-Founder, IN'BOX Smart and Tasty
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm