This edition: The Comprehensive ReformTweet
Original tape date: January 15, 2014.
First aired: January 15, 2014.
On this edition of Independent Sources, we discuss whether comprehensive immigration reform can be achieved in the bill's current form. Then we learn about a senior center attending to the needs of elderly Muslims in Midwood. Finally, we meet a young entrepreneur who is part of a wave of Hawaiian migrants making their way to the mainland.
Crystalyn Costa Restaurant Owner, Onomea
Kimo Gerald Board Member, Hālāwai
Abraham Paulos Executive Director, Families for Freedom
Mohammad Razvi Executive Director, Council of Peoples Organization
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm