This edition: Candidate TrumpTweet
Original tape date: March 21, 2016.
First aired: March 23, 2016.
On this edition of Independent Sources, hosted by Garry Pierre-Pierre, we examine Donald Trump’s rise to power during this election season and how the Tea Party’s success may have paved the way for his extreme policies.
Thomas Halper, Ph.D. Political Science Professor, Baruch College/CUNY
David Kuranga, Ph.D. Associate Adjunct Professor, Bronx Community College/CUNY
Barrett Holmes Pitner Journalist, The Daily Beast
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm