This edition: Minding What You EatTweet
Original tape date: May 23, 2016.
First aired: May 25, 2016.
On this edition of Independent Sources, hosted by Abi Ishola, we focus on food. First we talk about whether or not the country’s food industry needs to be further regulated and if it can be in light of the sway that food lobbyists hold in Washington. Then we speak to a pair of nutritionists about food access and the complex psychological and physiological relationship consumers have with food.
Prof. Frederick Kaufman Author, “Bet the Farm: How Food Stopped Being Food”; College of Staten Island/CUNY
Viki Radden COO , Controlled Environment Agriculture/5 Stone Green Capital
Natalie Rizzo Registered Dietitian
Lisa Suriano Founder and CEO, The Veggiecation Program
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm