This edition: President-Elect Trump: What's NextTweet
Original tape date: November 14, 2016.
First aired: November 16, 2016.
On this edition of Independent Sources, hosted by Garry Pierre-Pierre, we talk about what’s next for President-elect Donald J. Trump after his recent victory. Will he back pedal on some of his policies and is the uproar over the appointments of his chief of staff and senior counselor a precursor of things to come?
Nida Khan Freelance Journalist
David Kuranga, Ph.D. Associate Adjunct Professor, The City University of New York
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm