This edition: Zika Alert!Tweet
Original tape date: December 12, 2016.
First aired: December 14, 2016.
On this edition of independent Sources, hosted by Garry Pierre-Pierre, we hear about the Health Department’s offensive to tackle the Zika virus, at a time when there have been five confirmed cases of children being born with Zika related birth defects. Then we learn about the BRIC Biennial exhibit that explores the borough’s racial and cultural diversity through art.
Elizabeth Ferrer Exhibition Curator, BRIC Biennial: Volume II, Bed Stuy/Crown Heights Edition
Dr. Neil Vora Director of Special Projects, Division of Disease Control, NYC Health Department
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Rumble in Chinatown
- Saturday, September 29 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 2 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Caribbean Disunity
- Tuesday, September 18 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 11:00pm