Latest edition: Revisiting the history of Italian Americans within CUNY
Original tape date: April 23, 2018.
First aired: June 12, 2018.
In this episode of Italics, Dr. Anthony Tamburri, Dean at The Calandra Institute Interviews Dr. Donna Chirico, Dean of Arts and Sciences and Professor at York College, CUNY. Italian Americans were designated a “Protected Class” back in 1976. Given the intriguing history of Italian Americans as an affirmative action group within CUNY, we revisited that history with Dean Chirico.
Donna M. Chirico, Ph.D. Professor and Dean of Arts and Sciences, York College/CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
- Tuesday, July 10 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 11 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 14 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 15 - 6:30pm
- Revisiting the history of Italian Americans within CUNY
- Tuesday, June 12 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 17 - 6:30pm