This edition: Tribute re-edited re-broadcast of a prior episode originally aired on February 1997
Original tape date: July 30, 2008.
In Tribute to the Late Professor Rudolph J. Vecoli (1927-2008), Renowned Historian and Director of the Immigration History Research Center at The University of Minnesota, ITALICS presents a special re-broadcast of a vintage episode featuring an in-depth interview with Rudy Vecoli. Originally taped in the winter of 1997, the interview was conducted by the Late Philip V. Cannistraro, Distinguished Professor of Italian American Studies at The Calandra Institute and CUNY. Although this program is presented due to a sad event, and reminds us of other loss, it still provides us another opportunity to see, listen and appreciate these two great scholars and minds, both bastions of the study of History & the Italian American Experience.
AJT(tamburri/host), The Late Rudolph J. Vecoli, Professor & Director of the Immigrant History Research Center, at The University of Minnesota, The Late Philip V. Cannistraro, Distinguished Professor of Italian American Studies at the Calandra Institute and The City University of New York.
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm
- Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum Honors
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm