This edition: February 2009Tweet
Original tape date: February 1, 2009.
A.) Interview With New York State Senator Diane J. Savino, representing the 43rd Senatorial District of New York. Senator Savino is also the new President of the New York Conference of Italian American State Legislators.
B.) Announcement and Celebration on the establishment of the Teresa and Lawrence R. Inserra Endowed Chair, Distinguished Professor in Italian and Italian American Studies at Montclair State University, New Jersey.
C.) Calandra Institute Fall Conference Promos (NeapolitanPostcards/Land of our Return)
Mary Ann Re-Director, Coccia Institute/MSU
Andrea Barbaria Consul, Consulate of Italy in Newark
Richard Bilotti Chairman, NJ Italian and Italian American Heritage Comm.
Cavaliere Joseph Coccia Jr. Founder, The Coccia Foundation
Ph.D. Susan Cole President, Montclair State University
Gian Lorenzo Cornado Ambassador Depty. Perm., Republic of Italy to the U.N.
Paul DiGaetano President, J.DiGaetano & Sons
Lucia Grillo Italics Correspondent
Lawrence R. Inserra Jr. President, Inserra Supermarkets Inc.
Hon. Diane Savino New York State Senator( D-23rd SD)
Kathleen Strozza National President, UNICO
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- ITALICS John Gennari: "Flavor And Soul"
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm
- NOIAW Annual Luncheon | NIAF Annual NY Gala
- Tuesday, February 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 18 - 6:30pm