This edition: May 2011Tweet
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
On this episode of Italics, Host Anthony Julian Tamburri takes a look at the annual international conference The 3Fs in Italian Culture: Food, Fashion, and Film with keynote speaker John Mariani and a panel discussion of The Artists of Iavanet. John Mariania is a columnist and author who has written "How Italian Food Conquered The World," he discusses food, fashion and film in Italian culture at this convention.
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- June 2019
- Tuesday, June 11 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 16 - 6:30pm
- NIAF Annual Gala & NOIAW Luncheon 2019
- Tuesday, May 14 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 19 - 6:30pm