This edition: May 2011Tweet
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
On this episode of Italics, Host Anthony Julian Tamburri takes a look at the annual international conference The 3Fs in Italian Culture: Food, Fashion, and Film with keynote speaker John Mariani and a panel discussion of The Artists of Iavanet. John Mariania is a columnist and author who has written "How Italian Food Conquered The World," he discusses food, fashion and film in Italian culture at this convention.
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- December 2018
- Tuesday, December 11 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 12 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 16 - 6:30pm
- The Elena Ferrante Phenomenon
- Tuesday, November 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 18 - 6:30pm