This edition: May 2011Tweet
Original tape date: May 25, 2011.
On this episode of Italics, Host Anthony Julian Tamburri takes a look at the annual international conference The 3Fs in Italian Culture: Food, Fashion, and Film with keynote speaker John Mariani and a panel discussion of The Artists of Iavanet. John Mariania is a columnist and author who has written "How Italian Food Conquered The World," he discusses food, fashion and film in Italian culture at this convention.
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- Tuesday, September 11 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 12 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 7:30am
- Sunday, September 16 - 6:30pm
- "Bilinguismo" in Manhattan
- Tuesday, August 14 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 18 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 19 - 6:30pm