This edition: Season Premiere 2011-2012Tweet
Original tape date: September 27, 2011.
First aired: September 28, 2011.
Ricky Riccardi Author & Archivist at Armstrong House Museum talks about his lifetime love of All Things Satchmo and his new book "What a Wonderful World:The Magic of Louis Armstrong's Later Years"
Bruce Boyd Raeburn, Curator at the renowned Goanh Jazz Archives at Tulane University discusses the long history and role of Italians and Italian Americans in the development of Jazz music in the City of New Orleans.
Bruce Boyd Raeburn Curator, Hogan Jazz Archives/Tulane University
Ricky Riccardi Archivist, Louis Armstrong House Museum/Queens College
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean and Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm
- Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum Honors
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm