This edition: Revisiting Sandy: One Year LaterTweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2013.
First aired: October 30, 2013.
On this episode of ITALICS, hosted by Dr. Anthony Julian Tamburri, we look back on the effects of hurricane Sandy, one year later. ITALICS correspondent Lucia Grillo reports from Long Beach, New York where she joins award-winning journalist, Anthony Rifilato, of the Long Beach Herald, to reflect and talk with members of the Long Beach Community affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Anthony Rifilato Journalist, Long Beach Herald
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- June 2019
- Tuesday, June 11 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 16 - 6:30pm
- NIAF Annual Gala & NOIAW Luncheon 2019
- Tuesday, May 14 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 19 - 6:30pm