This edition: Revisiting Sandy: One Year LaterTweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2013.
First aired: October 30, 2013.
On this episode of ITALICS, hosted by Dr. Anthony Julian Tamburri, we look back on the effects of hurricane Sandy, one year later. ITALICS correspondent Lucia Grillo reports from Long Beach, New York where she joins award-winning journalist, Anthony Rifilato, of the Long Beach Herald, to reflect and talk with members of the Long Beach Community affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Lucia Grillo Correspondent, Italics
Anthony Rifilato Journalist, Long Beach Herald
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm
- Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum Honors
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm