This edition: Revisiting Sandy: One Year LaterTweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2013.
First aired: October 30, 2013.
On this episode of ITALICS, hosted by Dr. Anthony Julian Tamburri, we look back on the effects of hurricane Sandy, one year later. ITALICS correspondent Lucia Grillo reports from Long Beach, New York where she joins award-winning journalist, Anthony Rifilato, of the Long Beach Herald, to reflect and talk with members of the Long Beach Community affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Lucia Grillo Correspondent, Italics
Anthony Rifilato Journalist, Long Beach Herald
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm
- NOIAW Annual Luncheon | NIAF Annual NY Gala
- Tuesday, February 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 18 - 6:30pm