This edition: Italian Heritage & Culture Month Special #1 2015Tweet
Original tape date: October 8, 2015.
First aired: October 8, 2015.
ITALICS kicks off its 9th Season of Italian Heritage and Culture Month Special Episodes.
This edition features Joseph Sciame, Chairman of the Italian Heritage and Culture Month
Committee of New York, as well as Angelo Vivolo and Frank Fusaro of the Columbus Citizens Foundation.
Joseph Sciame is Vice President for Community Relations at St. John’s University. He is currently President of the Italian Heritage and Culture Committee, and the Chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Italian American Organizations.
Angelo Vivolo is President of the Columbus Citizens Foundation. After a decade teaching, he became a third-generation restaurateur and is the owner of the Vivolo Restaurant Group in New York City, which includes Vivolo’s, Cucina, and Bar Vetro. Frank Fusaro is the Chair of the Board of Governors for the Columbus Citizens Foundation. He is Co-Founder and President of Forum Personnel.
Frank G. Fusaro Chairman of the Board of Governors, Columbus Citizens Foundation
Cav. Uff. Joseph Sciame Chairman, Italian Heritage and Culture Month Committee of New York
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
Angelo Vivolo President, Columbus Citizens Foundation
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm
- Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum Honors
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm