This edition: Dr. Robert Gallo on HIV-AIDS / Photographer Alexo WandaelTweet
Original tape date: February 24, 2016.
First aired: February 24, 2016.
Dr. Robert Gallo, Head of the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, co-discoverer of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and leading researcher on HIV/AIDS.
Celebrity photographer, Alexo Wandael, talks to us about his prolific career – spanning the worlds of fashion, art, portraiture, travel and reportage, as well as his ongoing project, ITALIANY.US
Dr. Robert Gallo Director & Co-Founder, Institute of Human Virology/ University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute
Lucia Grillo Producer & Correspondent, "ITALICS" Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
Alexo Wandael Photographer, ItaliaNY.us
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm
- ITALICS Giovanni Reda | Skate Photographer & Director
- Tuesday, September 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 1 - 6:30pm