This edition: Dr. Robert Gallo on HIV-AIDS / Photographer Alexo WandaelTweet
Original tape date: February 24, 2016.
First aired: February 24, 2016.
Dr. Robert Gallo, Head of the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, co-discoverer of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and leading researcher on HIV/AIDS.
Celebrity photographer, Alexo Wandael, talks to us about his prolific career – spanning the worlds of fashion, art, portraiture, travel and reportage, as well as his ongoing project, ITALIANY.US
Dr. Robert Gallo Director & Co-Founder, Institute of Human Virology/ University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute
Lucia Grillo Producer & Correspondent, "ITALICS" Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, The John D. Calandra Italian American Institute
Alexo Wandael Photographer, ItaliaNY.us
- Tuesday, July 10 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 11 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 14 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 15 - 6:30pm
- Revisiting the history of Italian Americans within CUNY
- Tuesday, June 12 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 17 - 6:30pm