This edition: Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum HonorsTweet
First aired: November 30, 2016.
Despite comprising 66% of America’s women, the overweight or plus-size are treated as the minority in women’s wear. Filmmaker Natalie Abruzzo talks with Lucia Grillo about her documentary short, “The Sixty-Six Percent.” Hon. Francesco Genuardi, Consul General of Italy in New York, is among honorees at the Garibaldi-Meucci Museum fundraiser.
Natalie Abruzzo Filmmaker, “The Sixty-Six Percent” (2016)
Hon. Francesco Genuardi Consul General of Italy in New York, Consulate General of Italy in NY
Lucia Grillo Producer & Correspondent, "ITALICS" Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, Calandra Institute, Queens College/CUNY
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm
- NOIAW Annual Luncheon | NIAF Annual NY Gala
- Tuesday, February 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 18 - 6:30pm