This edition: NIAF President, John Viola | Neapolitan-New York Tradition at The Met
Original tape date: December 28, 2016.
First aired: December 28, 2016.
In its final episode of 2016, ITALICS is joined by John Viola, President and COO of NIAF, the National Italian American Organization.
Wolfram Koeppe, a curator at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, guides us through the Neapolitan Baroque presepio collection, on display through January 6.
Wolfram Koeppe Marina Kellen French Curator/Department of European Sculpture & Decorative Arts, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, Calandra Institute, Queens College/CUNY
John Viola Chief Operating Officer, National Italian American Foundation
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New NIAF President & Lidia Bastianich at NIAF's Annual Gala
- Tuesday, December 11 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 12 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 16 - 6:30pm
- The Elena Ferrante Phenomenon
- Saturday, November 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 18 - 6:30pm