This edition: Italian Heritage & Culture Month Special #3 2016: Maria Tamburri | Janet Di Fiore | Maria T. Vullo | Parade
First aired: October 20, 2016.
ITALICS Celebrates its 10th Season of Italian Heritage and Culture Month Specials.
On this episode, Lucia Grillo interviews three women who hold significant positions within city institutions and cultural organizations:
NOIAW Chair, Maria Tamburri, joins us in our studio.
Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals and of the State of New York, Janet Di Fiore, and Superintendent of the New York State Department of Financial Services, Maria T. Vullo, sit with Lucia at the Columbus Citizens Foundation Townhouse.
ITALICS steps onto the red carpet and march up New York City’s 5th Avenue as we meet with dignitaries, honorees, and others at the 72nd Annual Columbus Day Parade.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Mayor of New York City
Janet DiFiore Chief Judge, NYS Court of Appeals & Chief Judge of New York State
Hon. Francesco Genuardi Consul Gen of Italy/New York
Maria Tamburri Chair, National Organization of Italian American Women (NOIAW)
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, Calandra Institute, Queens College/CUNY
Maria T. Vullo Vice Chair , National Organization of Italian American Women
- ITALICS John Gennari: "Flavor And Soul"
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm
- NOIAW Annual Luncheon | NIAF Annual NY Gala
- Tuesday, February 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 18 - 6:30pm