This edition: Donato Di Camillo: From the Streets to Acclaimed Street PhotographerTweet
Original tape date: January 17, 2017.
First aired: February 22, 2017.
Born in Brooklyn to Abbruzzese immigrants and raised in Staten Island, Donato Di Camillo’s works have been printed in over forty publications nationwide, in just the past year. He talks with Lucia Grillo about his journey to discovering his passion for photography and his unique perspective.
Donato Di Camillo Photographer
Lucia Grillo Producer & Correspondent, "ITALICS" Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
- Italytime Theater
- Tuesday, December 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 31 - 6:30pm
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm