This edition: Women's History Month: Anna Pizzuti | Marcella BencivenniTweet
Original tape date: March 29, 2017.
First aired: March 29, 2017.
ITALICS Women’s History Month Special features two historians: Anna Pizzuti, a teacher who created a historical online database on Jews interned in Italy during Fascism, and Marcella Bencivenni, HOSTOS teacher and current editor of “The Italian American Review.”
Marcella Bencivenni Teacher & Editor, Italian American Review; Hostos Community College/CUNY
Anna Pizzuti Author & Historian, AnnaPizzuti.it
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, Calandra Institute, Queens College/CUNY
- Tuesday, April 10 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 6:30pm
- Nancy Savoca, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm