This edition: Women's History Month: Anna Pizzuti | Marcella BencivenniTweet
Original tape date: March 29, 2017.
First aired: March 29, 2017.
ITALICS Women’s History Month Special features two historians: Anna Pizzuti, a teacher who created a historical online database on Jews interned in Italy during Fascism, and Marcella Bencivenni, HOSTOS teacher and current editor of “The Italian American Review.”
Marcella Bencivenni Teacher & Editor, Italian American Review; Hostos Community College/CUNY
Anna Pizzuti Author & Historian, AnnaPizzuti.it
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean & Executive Director, Calandra Institute, Queens College/CUNY
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm
- ITALICS Giovanni Reda | Skate Photographer & Director
- Tuesday, September 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 1 - 6:30pm