This edition: NOIAW Annual Luncheon | NIAF Annual NY GalaTweet
Original tape date: April 22, 2017.
First aired: May 31, 2017.
This episode of “ITALICS” covers the New York Galas of two major Italian American organizations: the National Organization of Italian American Women and the National Italian American Foundation.
Dr. Lori Ann Attivissimo Sr. Medical Director, Northwell Health Hospice & HomeCare Network
Anthony Cammarata Jr. Managing Director, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Dr. Vita Carulli Rabinowitz EVC & University Provost/CUNY
Vincent A. Cino Chair, Jackson Lewis P.C.
Joseph Ficalora President & CEO, NYCB
Hon. Francesco Genuardi Consul General of Italy in New York, Consulate General of Italy In New York
Shirley Hill Owner, InterArch
Vernon W. Hill, II Founder, Metro Bank UK
Maureen Hinkelman Pres. & CEO, Hospice Care Network
Mary Ann Mattone RN, MPH
Joe Piscopo Entertainer
Rossella Rago Host, “Cooking with Nonna”
Anthony Scaramucci Fdr., SkyBridge Capital
Hon. Saliann Scarpulla Justice, Supreme Court, NY County Commercial Division
Gianluca Seguso CEO, Seguso
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
William A. Tramontano Provost & SVP Academic Affairs , Brooklyn College/CUNY
Maria T. Vullo Superintendent, NYS DFS
- January 2017: Photographer Tony Vaccaro | NOIAW Honors Wise Women
- Tuesday, November 28 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:30pm
- Natalie Abruzzo, "The Sixty-Six Percent" Documentary | Garibaldi-Meucci Museum Honors
- Tuesday, October 31 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 5 - 6:30pm