This edition: ITALICS John Gennari: "Flavor And Soul"Tweet
Original tape date: June 28, 2017.
First aired: June 28, 2017.
This episode of “Italics” features John Gennari, Associate Professor of American Studies at the University of Vermont, historian, and author, at a recent presentation of his new book, “Flavor and Soul: Italian America at Its African American Edge.”
John Gennari Assoc. Prof. Amer. Studies, Univ. of Vermont
Dr. Joseph Sciorra, Ph.D. Director of Academic and Cultural Programs, Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
- Tuesday, April 10 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 6:30pm
- Nancy Savoca, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 13 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 18 - 6:30pm